Auction Terms & Conditions 1. BIDDER REGISTRATION: All prospective buyers must register their name, address, and phone number prior to the auction in order to bid. This information will not be sold, and there is no charge for registration. Stuart Realty Group, Inc, at its sole discretion, may deny registration or require a deposit from any person or entity. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale.
2. PROPERTY INSPECTION/PREVIEW: Previewing is essential. It is the buyer's responsibility to preview and inspect the items prior to bidding. Everything is sold in "AS IS - WHERE IS" condition, with no guarantees or warrantees, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. The Auctioneers assume no responsibility for any liability once the bid is accepted. Risk or loss for any reason passes to the buyer once it is sold. It is the buyer's responsibility to remove all items within the allotted time.
3. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 13% Buyer's Premium shall be charged and added to the final bid in order to determine the total bid price for credit card payments. The Buyer's Premium will be 10% for cash, or wired funds.
4. REMOVAL/SHIPPING: Removal and shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. Loadout will be held until 6:00pm on Auction Day, Tuesday (6/8) and Wednesday (6/9). All purchases must be removed from the auction site by Thursday, June 10th before 6:00pm, unless special arrangements are made with the auction company. Ownership of any ASSET OR LOT remaining on the subject property after that date will revert to the seller. Any contractors using equipment for removal of purchases must be bonded and insured. Small items may be shipped at buyer's expense. Shipping will be billed separately.
5. PAYMENT: The total of the purchase price (including Buyer's premium) is to be paid in full on auction day by cash, wired funds, approved company checks. Buyers unknown to us must be prepared to supply a Bank Letter of Guaranteed Payment to the office. The standard 13% buyer's premium shall be charged on each sale, with a cash discount of 3%. For cash, wired funds, or approved check, the buyer's premium will be 10%. For Credit card, unauthorized delayed payment or , the Buyer's Premium will be 13%.
6. HOLD HARMLESS: Every person participating in the auction, during, and after the auction acknowledges that he/she is there at his/her own risk . No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneers, their agents, employees, sellers, owners, or principals for any injuries sustained or for any damages to or loss of property which may occur from any causes whatsoever.
7. BID RIGGING: Bid rigging is a felony. If any person asks you to not bid against them, or if you witness any tampering or vandalism, report all such actions to the auction staff immediately. It is a federal crime and is punishable by imprisonment and fines.
8. SELLER'S & AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All announcements made by the Auctioneer on auction day shall take precedence over any previously written material or oral statements made. Conduct of the auction, increments of the bidding and decisions as to the high bidder will be at the direction and sole discretion of the Auctioneer. All information is provided for the buyer's convenience, and is deemed to be from reliable and accurate sources. The information is subject to the verification by all parties relying on it; no guarantee, expressed or implied, is given on the information provided. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the seller or their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment, photos and inspection, of the personal property.
9. ABSENTEE & TELEPHONE BIDDING: If you are unable to bid online, call or text the office at 503-680-4959 for bidding assistance or to place an absentee bid.
10. All items being sold suject to the seller's confirmation
Auctioneer reserves the right to change any Terms of Sale or remove any item from the auction.
PLEASE READ: This auction company has requested and been granted access to see all bids placed including any maximum pre-bids. This auction is permitted to engage in this activity by providing this clear disclosure to you, the bidder.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms