Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
1. BIDDER REGISTRATION: All prospective buyers must register their name, address, and phone number prior to the auction in order to bid. This information will not be sold, and there is no charge for registration. Stuart Realty Group, Inc, at its sole discretion, may deny registration or require a deposit from any person or entity. A successful bid at auction constitutes a legally binding contract of sale.
2. PROPERTY INSPECTION/PREVIEW: Previewing is essential. It is the buyer's responsibility to preview and inspect the items prior to bidding. Everything is sold in "AS IS - WHERE IS" condition, with no guarantees or warrantees, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise of any nature whatsoever. The Auctioneers assume no responsibility for any liability once the bid is accepted. Risk or loss for any reason passes to the buyer once it is sold. It is the buyer's responsibility to remove all items within the allotted time. Previews will be Live onsite Nov. 7th 1-4pm or by photo only.
3. BUYER'S PREMIUM: A 15% Buyer's Premium shall be charged and added to the final bid in order to determine the total bid price for credit card payments. The Buyer's Premium will be 15% for cash or business check payments. If planning to pay with business check, please notify the auction company prior to the close of the auction.
4. LIVE WEBCAST CLOSING: The lots do not all close at the same time. They will be sold through a live auctioneer and will close approx. 45 secnds apart 80 lots per hour. The Auctioneer will determine by the pace of bidding when to clsoe each item. If you are interested inan item do not hesitate to bid, and if you are outbid please bid promptly.
5. REMOVAL/SHIPPING: Removal and shipping are the responsibility of the buyer. All purchases must be removed from the auction site on SUNDAY, Nov. 14th between 10:00am and 6:00pm, or Monday 10am -4pm unless special arrangements are made with the auction company representative, Tim Stuart. Ownership of any ASSET OR LOT remaining on the subject property after that date will revert to the secured party. +Any contractors using equipment for removal of purchases must be bonded and insured. In addition, any employee moving equipment must be covered by Worker's Compensation Insurance, and demonstrate proof of this insurance.
6. PAYMENT: Credit cards will not be processed at the close of the auction; however, we will make arrangments in person or over the phone prior to pick up of the items purchased. Sunday or Monday, unless prior arrangements have been made with auction company prior to the closing of the auction.
7. HOLD HARMLESS: Every person at the auction site before, or after the auction acknowledges that he/she is there at his/her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises. No person shall have any claim against the Auctioneers, their agents, employees, sellers, owners, or principals for any injuries sustained or for any damages to or loss of property which may occur from any causes whatsoever.
8. BID RIGGING: Bid rigging is a felony. If any person asks you to not bid against them, or if you witness any tampering or vandalism, report all such actions to the auction staff immediately. It is a federal crime and is punishable by imprisonment and fines.
9. SELLER'S, BROKER'S & AUCTIONEER'S DISCLAIMER: All information is provided for the buyer's convenience, and is deemed to be from reliable and accurate sources. The information is subject to the verification by all parties relying on it; no guarantee, expressed or implied, is given on the information provided. No liability for its accuracy, errors or omissions is assumed by the seller or their agents. Buyers shall rely entirely on their own judgment and inspection of the property and records.
10. ABSENTEE & TELEPHONE BIDDING: If you are unable to bid online, call Tim Stuart at 503-680-4959 for bidding assistance or to place an absentee bid. Absentee bids may require proof of funds in advance.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms